Tuesday, January 3, 2012

104. Electric Blanket Healing

'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes.
- Henry David Thoreau

This cold is kicking my boo-tay. Gotta go to bed early. It's IMPOSSIBLE to concentrate when my head feels like it's filled with rocks, standing up too fast makes the room spin and I'm annoyed at the sound of my own sniffling.

The body needs:

Rest.

Fluids.

Warm electric blanket.

Sorry, guys...The body needs what it needs... So I'm going to cut this blog short tonight. But I'm saaaad about it...'cause I have something really amazingly awesomely cool I want to share with you all...A FANTASTIC resource I came across yesterday online.

But blogging about it today will end up sounding like blah, blah, blah...And I want it to sound like HIP HIP HOORAY!

Soooooo it'll have to wait 'til tomorrow...or when I'm feeling a little more coherent. I promise it'll be worth the wait.

Zzzzzzzzz...recharging...recharging...recharging,
Virginia

"Knowing ignorance is strength.
Ignoring knowledge is sickness.
Only when we are sick of our sickness
shall we cease to be sick.
The sage is not sick but is sick of sickness;
this is the secret of health."
- Tao Te Ching, Verse 71

1 comment:

  1. It's a nasty one going around so take good care of yourself and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete